Was my driver’s license unlawfully suspended in Florida?
Collection of your Personal Information
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include registering for an account or sending us an email message; To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
FLDLcheck.com does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
FLDLcheck.com may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to FLDLcheck.com and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
FLDLcheck.com may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on FLDLcheck.com or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of FLDLcheck.com; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of FLDLcheck.com or the public.
Third Party Links
Our Sites are connected in a variety of ways to content hosted by third parties, including links to social media sites and links to other sites. When you access this content, including content that loads when you browse on the aclufl.org or southernlegal.org domains, third party content hosts may place tracking devices (e.g. cookies or pixels) on your computer, access existing tracking devices that were set when you previously visited other websites, or otherwise gather information about you as you access their content. When you click on links to third party websites, including social media sites, you will leave FLDLcheck.com. To learn about how those third parties treat the data they collect through tracking devices and otherwise, see their respective online privacy policies and other posted guidance.
When you view embedded media, such as videos, that are hosted on other platforms, such as YouTube, but viewable directly through the buttons we provide, you will remain on our Site, but you will be visiting these third party’s web environments. In these instances, we make clear that you are viewing external content when you click on links or buttons.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by FLDLcheck.com. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the FLDLcheck.com website.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality; • Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
FLDLcheck.com does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Changes to this Statement
FLDLcheck.com welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that FLDLcheck.com has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Southern Legal Counsel, Inc. at:
Southern Legal Counsel, Inc.
1229 NW 12th Avenue
Gainesville, Florida 32601
Effective as of April 28, 2022
Developed by Opencollar.